Friday, March 12, 2010

She Makes Me Want to Grab a Noose...


Originally I was going to post about my favorite model Chanel Iman, but then I realized that everybody and their momma loves her, so I figured I would exhibit the amazeballs-ness of another gorgeous woman who makes me want to grab a noose and say goodbye world (because she's so beautiful and creative and entertaining).

She's not a model (though she might as well be).

VASHTIE KOLA.

I stumbled upon this gem while reading Nylon. Not only is she gorgeous, she's extremely talented (she directed the Us Placers video-which you can watch in an earlier post), and like me, she's obsessed with 90s music. Vashtie is an aspiring music video director. She owns her own clothing company, Violette, which has adorable tee-shirts and tanks that are perfectly loosely fitted and perfectly overpriced (but that's ok). She has an extremely cool life, that puts my daily listening to music, while reading & drinking tea to shame, and a kitten named Vladimir. oh yea, and she used to date pharrell. check her out.

Au Revoir.




No comments:

Post a Comment