Monday, March 1, 2010

Blast From the Past

Hey. Remember this classy lady?? This is Aaliyah, and I just (as in since like a month ago) fell back in love with her. I don't exactly remember what she was like, but when she died there was a lot of "fallen angel" talk. In any case, I miss her music, and when I listen to her songs these days I tend to think about what she would be like now. She transformed with her third cd "Aaliyah," but if she were still alive I think she would've continued to morph and surpass the likes of the Bey (beyonce). If you weren't aware of her, check her out and don't blame me if you frown because your desire to hear more goes unfulfilled. Here are some of my favorite Aaliyah tracks:

1. Are You That Somebody
2. Don't Know What to Tell Ya
3. Extra Smooth
4. One in a Million
5. A Girl Like You
6. If Your Girl Only Knew

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment