Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Songs I Am Currently Bumping

1. Don't Stop- Brazilian Girls
Literally got into this an hour ago. I love it. The lyrics are obvious & provocative & sexy.
It makes me want to get up and dance like a high white girl. I love it.

2. Pussy- Clipse
The title is vulgar. Nevertheless, the song is delish. Don't be a pussy, check it out.

3. One Day You'll Be Mine- Usher
This makes me wish that I had a boyfriend. This song reminds me why I hate the new Usher. Old Usher's voice is smooth. Old Usher is sexy. Old Usher makes me wish I were a 90s teenager in love.

4. As We Enter - Nas & Damian Marley
The beat is hot. Nas is Nas (if you don't know what I mean, leave my blog and never come
back). The verses are a delight & are in perfect harmony with the beat. Nas says:
"and (pronounced like Anne) frankly speaking" get it? Anne Frank. (he probably has no idea that he is doing this) No matter, I like it.

5. First Date Sex- Mike Posner
Alright. His voice is odd. It's not crazy clever. But for some reason, it makes me laugh.
"So take off your Ugg boots and let me hit it" Nuff said. Bump it. Delete it in a few days.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment