Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prom Dress Distress

Dear World of Fashion,

Please explain to me why I cannot find an open back dress in red or coral or peach or beige (either would be fine). No intense detail. Just well fitted. My dream dress would be Charlize Theron's orange Vera Wang dress, but I know that's not happening. If that dress in red or coral showed up at my door, I would b so excited. But seriously, the dress just needs to be simple and of gorgeous color. That's all I ask. Why won't you deliver world of fashion? If you don't, I'm going to show up to my prom in the nude or in something from American Apparel (one of those shiny numbers). Do you want that? WELL DO YOU? *audible sigh* I mean really...I kind of wish I had a large following so that they could suggest things. Oh well. I thought I was all set when I found my date, clearly I was sadly, sadly, mistaken.

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment