Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lady Is a Vamp

So...

While I was lollygagging this delightful Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, I decided to apply WAY too much makeup then wash my face, pee, wash my hands, brush my teeth, etc. This is what happened:

First I tried to do some contouring. I highlighted my brow bones, cheek bones, and cupid's bow. Then, I used a dark brown (slightly grayish) eyeshadow to sculpt.
Then, I used my regular spring/summer blush and I was set.
I looked in the mirror expecting to look like a adorable distant cousin from Tyra Banks, but instead I looked like me (which is perfectly great and all-self esteem *high five*) trying way too hard.

So then I kept going, and I opened up black eyeshadow...downhill from there. BUT. I discovered the beauty of black lip gloss. I put on a clear lipgloss then topped it with black eyeshadow, and the results were not Draculastic; instead, it looked gorgeous (in some serious juxtaposition with the zombie I created on my face). So...try black lip gloss and see what you think!
My suggestion: YSL lipgloss in Black. OR if you don't want to spend 29 dineros on a slightly-old trend, do what I did and just use black eyeshadow, clear/sheer gloss, and some lip-smacking and rubbing.

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment