Monday, May 3, 2010

Recent Desires




Here is a list of my recent desires (mostly clothes):

1. J Brand Houlihan Skinny Stretch Cargo Pants: I just see them on my body. They're perfect. They graze the line of sexy and laid back. Too expensive for my current monetary sitution though. *shrug* life.

2. American Apparel Jacket: While it may not look like much in the picture (poo-poo on you AA model), I can see my self wearing this jacket. I love mixing preppy looks into my wardrobe. My friend once described my style as laid-back preppy with a touch too much of sexy. She's not lying; I'll probably pair this with a barely there shirt, really tight pants, or a short skirt sans leggings.

3. Orange-Red Lipstick: I already own this so technically it's not a desire, but I was lusting after it last week and I bought L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Volcanic. I love it. It's bright. It's sexy. It's my precious. I even had the balls to wear it to school; it went over well. :-)

4. Zoe Saldana: I kind of want to be her. She is my current girl crush. I'll post about her (and my past girl crush Rachel Bilson) later.

5. Stylish Gray Sweatshirt: I'm really enjoying the sweats trend. It's super comfortable (obviously), and when done correctly, it can also be very sexy. Delightful.

6. Cool Bookbag for College: I'm not even gonna front...I want to look cool when I go to my new (undisclosed) college. I love this bag, and although it is overpriced and will probably not fit all of my books, I wantssss it.

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment